The purpose of this study is to understand more deeply how the implementation of DE&I work throughout organizations impacts the personal experiences of employees.
Participating organizations with 30 or more respondents will receive an organization-specific data presentation with Nova to discover your specific DEI needs.
Participation in this study will include the following:
- A survey link for distribution throughout your organization.
- The survey should take approximately 10 minutes for the participants to complete.
- Templatized communications provided by The Nova Collective for initial distribution + a second communication to remind participants of the survey (optional).
- Survey will be sent by your internal organization.
- Survey will remain open for 2 weeks.
- Target deployment for this survey is mid-July.
Once survey results are collected, Nova will compile and analyze the results and release our findings. All results will be aggregated and no data will be tied directly to your organization or individual employees.
At your option, The Nova Collective can provide assets to signify your participation in the 2022 DEI Impact Study.
If your organization would like to participate, please complete this brief form below and we will be in touch on next steps.
"*" indicates required fields