Head of Client Services
Full Time Role
Nova was founded to serve as a holistic DEI partner for our clients, with a focus on building the equitable, inclusive, and justice-minded organizations of the future.
We’re looking for a Client Services leader to spearhead the growth of our expanding client services team of Project and Strategy Leaders, and to build meaningful relationships and account growth strategies with our client partners.
What Nova Expects You To Bring to the Role:
- Your unique point of view, informed by your lived experience
- The ability to consistently hold yourself accountable to centering the experiences and perspectives of historically marginalized identities in corporate spaces in all dialogues and deliverables designed to enhance their workplace experience
- Capacity to implement sound business practices built around strategy; goal setting; hiring/mentoring; advising and training. Lead advocate in coordinating internal resources for the preparation and delivery of client engagements.
- Trusted advisor with ability to manage client expectations throughout the duration of client engagement. Strategize and develop best in-class practices to effectively create, communicate and deliver customized services that address the client’s compelling events and help drive account growth.
- Consistency in recognizing patterns and disseminating new insights to enhance Client Services teams’ collective skill sets
- Effective communication skills and the ability to adapt to the needs of the team and individuals to ensure equitable opportunities for team member success
- Contribute to other division-specific strategic projects as necessary
- Experience developing teams, coaching individuals on performance and professional development, and promoting a positive work experience
- Experience designing and executing highly consultative projects
- Willingness to navigate ambiguity and suggest creative solutions to client challenges
- Openness to feedback
What You Can Leverage from Nova:
- Access to the Collective, a team of Curriculum Designers, Facilitators, Researchers, and Communications experts as part of cross-functional teams
- Investment in quarterly opportunities to expand your skillset (e.g. webinars, training programs, reading materials, speaker series)
- Flexible work location and schedule, depending on needs
- A laptop, plus any other home office needs up to $1,000, reimbursed at-cost
- Base Salary Range: $115,000 – 125,000/year
- 401K employer match up to 3%
- Health Insurance paid in full by Nova – full family coverage (healthcare is a human right!)
- Unlimited PTO
- Laptop Computer
- Bonus/Profit Sharing Program
Potential candidates can submit their experience and interest via email to: email@example.com