Full Time Role
- Are you looking for an awesome administrative role at a great organization?
- Are you passionate about justice, equity, and anti-racism work?
- Do you love bringing order to chaos in an administrative capacity?
- Are you a highly efficient proofreader and communicator?
- Are you proficient in using online applications like Google suite?
If yes – we’re excited to speak with you!
Nova was founded to serve as a holistic DEI partner for our clients, with a focus on building the equitable, inclusive, and justice-minded organizations of the future.
The Administrative Coordinator role will act as a hub for Nova’s operational function – supporting the logistics and planning for internal efforts and coordinating across multiple departments.
In this role you will:
- Own general administrative functions for the whole organization: Ordering & distributing supplies, coordinating staff travel, managing org software accounts, developing shared calendars and more
- Support Department Heads in administrative tasks (deck proofreading, scheduling key calls, coordinating key initiatives, etc)
- Collaborate with Community Project Lead to schedule and manage logistics for all-company events
- Coordinate group internal meetings
- Own the onboarding process as main point of contact for new hires and new vendors
- Work with Sales & Marketing team for conference support and logistics
What Nova Expects You To Bring to the Role:
- Your unique point of view, informed by your lived experience
- The desire and humility to unlearn toxic power systems, stay accountable to those who depend on your role, and communicate clear boundaries
- Experience and comfort working in multiracial and multicultural environments
- Experience in administrative functions & general familiarity with key softwares and platforms
What You Can Leverage from Nova:
- Access to the Ops team, support from Nova’s Accountant, Financial Advisor, and Ops manager
- Access to all relevant software platforms and tools
- Investment in quarterly opportunities to expand your skill set (e.g. webinars, training programs, reading materials, speaker series)
- Flexible work location and schedule, depending on needs
- A laptop, plus any other home office needs up to $500, reimbursed at cost
- Salary: $60,000
- 401K employer match up to 3%
- Health Insurance paid in full by Nova – full family coverage
- Unlimited PTO
Potential candidates can submit their experience and interest via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org